CCA and PCB Assembly prototypes are an essential part of the design process. CCA and PCB Assembly prototyping gives everyone involved, including design teams and clients, the opportunity to conduct tests and make adjustments at various stages in the development process. While prototyping can’t be avoided, there are benefits to outsourcing these tasks.
While it’s true that prototyping can be done in-house, there are distinct advantages to outsourcing it to CCA and PCB Assembly specialists, especially if there is a need for outside expertise, bridge tooling equipment, and better cost analysis.
Advantages of outsourcing PCB prototyping include:
– CCA and PCB Assembly prototyping services can give you access to CNC tool centers, 3D printers, and trained engineers that may not be available in-house.
Avoidance of Scheduling Conflicts
– In-house systems can be strained by the addition of prototype development into existing manufacturing schedules. A CCA and PCB Assembly service provider can give exact details of how long it will take to build the prototype so that it can be worked into the schedule without disrupting everything else.
– The use of bridge tooling fills in the gap to create parts using 3D printers in lieu of production tooling. Bridge tooling also costs about one-third of the price of production tooling.
– New product development costs can be spread out over different in-house resources and difficult to track. PCB services can give you a better idea of the cost of building the prototype before the final decision is made.
– Outsourced CCA and PCB Assembly services may have greater knowledge of and access to new materials and production methods that your in-house PCB technicians may not be aware of. The expertise and outside knowledge can provide unexpected and advantageous qualities and features to the process, which results in a better overall product.
Outsourcing is becoming more common and offers great benefits. PCB services, such as those provided by BESTProto, can help your company develop more innovative products while controlling your costs and streamlining your success.